WPCheckr helps you monitor all your WordPress sites in one place, so you can mantain everything up to date.
You can keep an eye if you are up to date on all plugins, themes and WP version for all of your sites.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tools -> WPCheckr screen to configure the plugin
- Add you API Key from wpcheckr.com and click Save Changes
- Where is my API Key?
Go to https://wpcheckr.com, login and go to your Account page, there you will find your API Key to use with this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPCheckr” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “WPCheckr” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Response date
- Added: new Header no-cache