uPress Link is a companion plugin for the WordPress hosting manager uPress.
- Simple interface to manage the most frequently used features from uPress
- Manage auto updating, auto redirection and firewall settings
- Manage CDN (Content Delivery Network) settings
- Manage uPress optimization settings
- More features coming soon…
* This plugin does not work as a standalone. It requires an account with uPress.
* Some features require that specific settings will be enabled in uPress
upress-linkfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create API key at https://my.upress.co.il/account/websites
- Paste the generated API key in the uPress Link settings page (located under ‘Settings’ menu)
- Where are all the options?
You must generate and save an API key, uPress link does not work without it.
- How to generate API key?
- You must have an account with uPress
- Login to your account at my.uPress.co.il
- Click on your website
- Select ‘Settings’ tab
- Click on ‘Generate API Key’ button
- The API key will be shown bellow the button
- Why are the CDN options not available?
You must enable the CDN from uPress interface:
1. Log in at https://my.upress.co.il
1. Click on your website
1. Select ‘Performance’ tab
1. Click on ‘Manage CDN Settings’ and follow on screen instructions
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“uPress Link” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “uPress Link” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added clear cache option
- Changed some texts
- Changed Development Mode switch to only disable caches
- Added option to activate development mode
- Fixed spinner not showing at newer WordPress versions
- Added option to fix media upload path
- Added options to search and replace in database