TwicPics is a real-time image processing service that enables individuals and businesses of all sizes to deliver high performing and rich visual content with easy setup.
It reduces image file sizes with adaptive compression and automatic Next-Gen format to boost your website performance and SEO by delivering pixel perfect images on the fly.
TwicPics ensures your images are perfect. Neither too big nor too small.
What is TwicPics?
Websites are heavier than ever and the main culprits are images. They eat up network bandwidth and increase the time visitors spend waiting for pages to load. Because every passing tenth of a second reduces your website’s overall conversion rate, this dramatically impacts its reputation as well as revenue.
TwicPics’ library being the heart of this WordPress plugin means you don’t have anything to do regarding your images optimization. The end-user never sees the original image. Instead, an optimized, perfectly sized, device-adapted image is delivered from a location close to him through a worldwide CDN.
- Image resizing and DPR: TwicPics automatically detects the DPR of your visitors. This means your existing and future images are automatically sized at the correct DPR for any device.
- Lazy loading: automatically defers offscreen images to improve page loading time. TwicPics also uses image placeholders for better user experience.
- Process many image formats: non-animated AVIF, GIF, HEIF, JPEG, PNG and WebP formats are supported.
- Next-Gen format and WebP conversion: for better optimization, your images are automatically converted to WebP format by default.
- Lossless compression: TwicPics automatically removes useless data and compresses images on the fly. Reduce image size by up to 75% without compromising quality.
- Rock solid architecture: 99.999% service uptime and 99.99% image delivery success on average.
- Global CDN: serve your images closer to your visitors thanks to a worldwide CDN powered by Amazon™.
- SEO optimization
To get the full description of the plugin set up, please visit TwicPics website.
Set your TwicPics account
- Create your TwicPics account here for free. A personal TwicPics domain is then automatically generated for you (e.g.: xxxxxxxxxxx.twic.pics domain).
Install the plugin
- Install the plugin like you would do for any other plugin on WordPress.
If you use other image optimization or lazy-loading plugins, please disable them or any related features before moving on the next steps.
- Activate TwicPics plugin from the list of plugins.
- Navigate to TwicPics settings to enter your TwicPics personal domain.
- You can define a max width at which your images will be intrinsically resized (default value is 2000 pixels).
- To avoid requesting too may variants of the same image, you can also set a step option. TwicPics will round the width of images to the closest multiple of this value (default is 10 pixels).
- Save your settings.
That’s it ! The plugin can now deliver real time responsive images to all of your WordPress website visitors.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Real Time Responsive Images Plugin for WordPress by TwicPics” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixes preview placeholder display issue
Attempts to unblock wordpress publishing
Fixes handling of focus point coordinates
Fixes warning errors
Handles the coordinates of images’ focus point
Background images optimization
Handles WordPress subfolder(s)