Try it out on your free dummy site: Click here => https://tastewp.com/plugins/redirect-redirection.
Create specific URL redirections and redirection rules super-easily on a beautiful, user-friendly interface of the Redirection plugin.
Creating even conditional redirections has never been easier and quicker than with the Redirection plugin.
Creating redirection has never been simpler, but for fine-tuning, you can use a wide choice of advanced options:
- Redirect HTTP codes can be 301, 302, 303, 304, 307 and 308;
- Inclusion and exclusion rules: logged in/out users, specific user role, user’s referrer link, user’s agent, user’s cookie, user’s IP, server, and language;
- Redirection rules: Simplified redirection rules as well as advanced RegEx matches – URLs that contain specific string to new or removed string, URLs that start with X, specific permalink structures, RegEx matches, and 404s. Setting redirection rules with several matching conditions is also possible;
- Managing all redirects comfortably – enable/disable, edit and delete redirects neatly listed in the plugin menu;
- ⭐️NEW! 404 page redirection to a Specific URL (e.g. homepage) or to a Random Similar Post;
- Automatic redirects, Change URL, import/export redirection lists – these features are coming soon!
This redirect plugin is part of the Inisev product family. Have a look at our other projects too please! 🙂
Can I limit who can create redirections on my site?
By default, only Administrators can access the plugin and create and edit redirections.
Can I bulk disable/delete redirections created by this plugin?
Yes, you can easily disable single or bulk redirection rules or specific redirections.
Are redirections disabled if I uninstall the plugin?
All redirection rules and specific redirects will be disabled when the Redirection plugin is disabled/uninstalled. But, you can disable redirects without disabling the plugin.
Can I redirect 404 to homepage?
Yes! You can also create redirection 404s to any other page if you like. And there is a brand new feature of redirection 404 to a Random Similar Post.
How are you better than other redirection plugins?
Redirection plugin is designed to be newbie-friendly, with a professionally designed interface, and simplified functions available to help users that are not familiar with, e.g. RegEx. Upcoming features will also be handy for not-too-technical users and users who changed their links (and permalinks).
Contributors & Developers
“Redirection” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- Added redirection by browser language
- Fixed bugs with language detection
- Added redirection rule 404s to Random Similar Post
- Added redirection rule 404s to Specific URL
- Make plugin translatable ready
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8
- Fixed mb functions on servers without mbstring extenstion
- Added auto redirection on activation
- Added screenshots
- Initial release