Bluesnap for WordPress allows seamless Bluesnap Payment Gateway IPN integration for WordPress blogs.
- Receive IPN (instant payment notification) directly in your WordPress blog
- Admin dashboard with charts and reports
- Automatically register buyers as users on the blog
- Send the buyers automatic email
Bluesnap for WordPress relies on Bluesnap IPN (instant payment notification) to provide real time reports about your sales. It can also automatically register new buyers as users on your blog which allows you to for example use membership plugins.
For more information visit Bluesnap for WordPress plugin page.
This file is part of Bluesnap for WordPress.
Bluesnap for WordPress is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Bluesnap for WordPress is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Bluesnap for WordPress. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the plugins page and activate the pluginl
- Visit plugin options (Bluesnap IPN/Options) and copy the URL to the plimusipn.php file and paste it in your Bluesnap General Settings page.
- Can I suggest an feature for the plugin?
Of course, visit Bluesnap for WordPress page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bluesnap for WordPress” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Bluesnap for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Branding change to Bluesnap
- Minor updates and tweaks
- Fixed issue with sending notification emails
- Improved performance
- First public release