Ever wanted to make your content more visual? With PicTips, you can! Hovering over an item with a PicTip enabled will display your chosen image.
PicTips features the following:
- Displays images as tooltip bubbles
- Automatically resizes and positions bubbles as required
- Customise look and feel of bubbles for your site
- Graceful fall back for non-compatible browsers
Please raise any support queries on the support forum.
Want more styles for PicTips? Try downloading an Add-On Style Pack
- Place the ‘PicTips’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install directly from your WordPress administration dashboard with ‘Plugins > Add New’ and searching for PicTips.
- Activate PicTips.
- When you are adding/editing content you will see a new PicTips button on the visual editor, click it to add a PicTip.
- Q. Plugin Not Working?
A. Ensure that both PicTips and the PicTips style pack are Activated on the Plugins
- Q. An extra line is displayed before a PicTip?
A. On some content, PicTips appear on a new line. This is a known issue with
WordPress. For best results, add PicTips at the start of a new line.
Ensure that all fields are completed when you add a PicTip, missing information
may mean the PicTip does not appear.
- Q. An error message is displayed instead of a PicTip?
A. If a PicTip appears with a cannot load image message, this means that the Image
URL for the PicTip is invalid, check and retry.
- Q. Something else?
A. If you are still having issues, please ask a question on the support forum, providing a link to
your site and as much detail about the symptoms as possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PicTips” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- Added new PicTip UI
- Improved loading ability
- Added style packs functionality
- First commit.