Participad enables realtime, collaborative editing on WordPress content. Co-write and co-edit content, totally synchronously, and watch as the other people’s text appears instantly on the screen.
Powered by Etherpad Lite.
Visit http://participad.org/features/ to learn more about Participad’s features, or watch the following video to see Participad in action.
Visit http://participad.org/faqs/ for installation instructions.
Visit http://participad.org/faqs/ for FAQs.
Take Participad for a test drive at the Participad Demo site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Participad” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Participad” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug that caused fatal errors on activation if no previous endpoint was defined
- Added “(Participad)” to the beginning of Notepad widget names, for greater clarity
- Block Dashboard edit access to Notepads for non-admins, to reduce confusion about their status
- Added ability for Multisite admins to create a filter on default module settings
- Improved handling of the way rewrite rules are flushed
- Filters cookie domain, for better performance on subdirectory setups
- Fixed problem that may have caused out-of-control loops when API calls resulted in 40x codes
- Fixed bug that created malformed API endpoint URIs in some cases
- Fixed some problems in plugin header and in readme
- Initial release