NotificationButton plugin for WordPress Web Push Notifications integration, and allows your users to subscribe to push notifications. Send messages to your web visitors instantly without sending any e-mail. Notifications to desktop computers, laptops, cell phones or tablets.
Why choose NotificationButton alternative?
- Ultrafast servers and latest technology
- The FREE account includes a sequence of notifications (or welcome drip notifications)
- Very fast integration
- Account without invalid subscriptions. (Automatic cleaning system)
Benefits of NotificationButton Browser Notifications for WordPress or Online Store:
- Increase your sales today through an instant Notifications !
- Send messages directly to their mobiles or computer screen.
- They do not need open an email or to be connected to your website to receive your message !
- Push Notifications have up to 10 times better click-through rate than traditional marketing methods like emails and very high visibility even without being clicked.
- Send notifications with emojis and increase your clicks up to 80% !.
- Easier to get a lot of subscriptions as Push Notifications don’t require any personal information.
- Works on both Desktop and Mobile devices (without app) even when browser is closed.
Here are some more features to give your website an instant boost:
- Broader Reach: NotificationButton Web Push Notifications work with Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera (80%+ market-share) on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Timezone based scheduling: Schedule notifications based on the timezone of your subscribers to reach them when they are active, resulting in more engagement and higher revenue.
- Segmentation with Advanced Targeting: With segments, you can personalize notifications for your customers based on their interests. We already have segments based on Location, Device, Browser, operating system and register Url.
- Schedule Notifications: If you have any deals, schedule your notifications for some moment of day, week or month.
NotificationButton’s Marketing Solution:
You can start with a lifetime free account with unlimited notifications and as you grow, move to one of the paid plans for more features. With NotificationButton you can convert your visitors into customers and keep them coming back to your website.
If you’ve any query or issue, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Activate the plugin from “Plugins” page.
- Download the NotificationButton plugin; unzip and upload it to plugins directory “/wp-content/plugins” OR install it from “Plugins -> Add New” page from your WordPress website.
- Activate the plugin from “Plugins” page.
- Sign-up for a free account at NotificationButton. Add your website to this plugin works.
- That’s it!
- Do I need to sign-up for a NotificationButton account to use this plugin?
Yes, you can sign-up for a free account at NotificationButton. Add your website and active this plugin.
- Can NotificationButton work on HTTP websites?
Yes, it works with both http and https websites. You can setup your integration with the following steps:
1 – Login to NotificationButton.com account.
- Click on Settings --> General Settings. - DISABLE the "Ssl" switch. (If your website does not allow "https" protocol) - Click on "Save" button
- Can I create an automatic sequence of notifications with the free account?
Yes, you can send an automatic chain of notifications to your new subscribers. Scheduled a notifications sequence for the hour and week´s day you like. Display this sequence for each subscriber up.
1 – Login to NotificationButton.com account.
- In your control panel click on "Automation -> Sequential" - Click on your sequence - Click on "Add Other"
If you are using W3 Total Cache, SuperCache or any other cache plugin, you would need to first purge the cache once after the plugin has been configured. CloudFlare or any other CDN must also be purged once for the plugin to work.
- What will happen after I cross 2000 subscribers limit in my free account?
Once you reach 2000 subscribers, you won’t be able to send any notifications but your website visitors will still be able to subscribe to push notifications. You would have to upgrade to a paid plan to send notifications.
- How can you remove invalid subscriptions?
Our system automatically removes invalid subscriptions keeping your list clean.
- Can I see a demo of how Push Notifications will look?
Yes, you can enter on Demo page and try it out for yourself.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NotificationButton – FREE Web Push Notifications for WordPress or Online Store” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “NotificationButton – FREE Web Push Notifications for WordPress or Online Store” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version