Fleet management plugin for WordPress. Turn your website into a complete online rental store by connecting your Fleetwire account to WordPress.
Fleetwire is the all-in-one rental software for your orders, inventory, documents, and payments. It’s the complete toolkit for running your online vehicle rental business.
Sync direct rentals with car-sharing platforms (ie Turo, Getaround, etc.).
Fleet management tools for all sizes with rentals via direct, Turo, Getaround, Tesla and more. Auto sync calendars, auto messaging, eSign, vehicle research, mileage tracking & expensing and more all with FleetWire.io
This plugin connects your WordPress website to your Fleetwire account, so you can add online booking functionality to your website and start renting out your vehicles online.
Note: You need a Fleetwire subscription to use this plugin. Learn more about Fleetwire and our pricing at fleetwire.io.
Add your listings
Use shortcodes to show your rental listings on any WordPress page. Fleetwire supports categories, variations, bundles, multiple images, and flexible pricing settings.
Get a booking calendar with real-time inventory availability. Whether you receive orders online or in-person, Fleetwire keeps your inventory in sync to avoid overbooking.
Wake up to an inbox full of paid orders or let your customers request a quote. Provide a fast checkout experience, collect customer information, and automatically send booking confirmations.
Integrate with Stripe to accept credit cards and many local payment methods. Choose exactly what’s due at checkout, charge security deposits, and accept coupon codes.
Install the plugin, connect to your Fleetwire account, and add your listings. Don’t have a Fleetwire account? You’ll get a free 14-day trial and can upgrade your account at any time.
Sign up for a Fleetwire account here if you haven’t already.
To connect the plugin to your Fleetwire account, you’ll need to enter your company ID.
1. Go to Settings > Online reservations > Installation
2. Click WordPress Plugin
3. Copy your Company ID
Then, in WordPress:
4. Click Settings > Fleetwire
5. Paste your company ID in the corresponding field
To embed listings:
– In Fleetwire: make sure you have at least one rental listing
– In WordPress: Embed a listing, listing button, or vehicle list on any page or post using shortcodes
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fleetwire Fleet Management Plugin” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added fleet availability shortcode to search for available vehicles
- Code styling
- Added two more shortcodes for vehicle seat and door count.
- Up next: vehicle photo gallery and feature list.
- Shortcode name corrected
- Added shortcode for single listing description paragraph
- Added more shortcode examples on the settings page
- Update help article links
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Corrected filename capitalization
- Put changelog in reverse chronological order
- Added Banner
- First release