Export-users-csv-records allows you to export users list and their metadata in CSV file. CSV file having the following fields and their metadata.
- Display Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Registered Date
All user metadata has been included in that CSV file.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Export-users-csv-records in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Export Users plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
- Download and save the Export-users-csv-records plugin to your hard disk.
- Login to your WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
- Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
- Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
- How to Export users?
- Click Export Users menu from left side navigation menu
- Click the download link in the screen(“Click Here”) to download the CSV file after users exported successfully.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Information to CSV” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Export all the user metadata
- Function names changed to avoid conflict.
- Instructions and screenshot added.