Everest Backup is a modern tool that will take care of your website’s backups, restoration, migration and cloning. It is the fastest and easy to use cloud based storage backup plugin. In a few clicks connect with your cloud storage and Schedule your backup.
Give it a try ( Clicking this link creates a demo where you can try Everest Backup plugin without any hassle. )
Everest Backup has manual as well as automatic schedule backup. Google Drive integration is in free version just connect with your Google Drive and automatically upload all the backup file in your connected Google Drive in specific folder. All of the backup files are managed from your WordPress Dashboard. No need to login your Google Drive any more. More cloud integrations will be available in future.
Everest Backup is not only limited to backup and restoration. It is also the best WordPress website migration plugin. Website Migration is as simple as copy and paste. Generate and copy your migration key from the source website and paste this migration key on your destination website. In a single click your migration of the site happens.
Watch this video to get basic overview of Everest Backup.
Human readable logs are one of the distinctive features, no technical knowledge is needed to understand what’s going on during your website backup process. Get details of each backup on your email.
The Features of Everest Backup Plugin are :-
Manual and Automatic Backup
For automated backups, just choose a date and time, or manually generate a backup at any time with a simple click. Similarly, the backup data can be restored with a single click.
Backup on Google Drive
Google Drive and other cloud services can be used to securely store backups. The automatic restore plan is compatible with this feature.
Migration and Cloning
Run Everest Backup on both websites, then create and transfer a backup file from the first to the second. Use our “magic link” to make things easier. No need to download and upload your files from your computer.
Notify you, when Everest Backup completes or requires attention, ensuring that you always have a current and complete backup of your website.
Human Readable Logs
All of our logs are human-readable, which allows you to get the information happening on your backup files without the need for professional assistance.
Everest Backup Plugin also supports WordPress Multisite installation. You can add an individual site as a subsite of a multisite and you can backup and restore the entire WordPress Multisite Network in the free version.
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New
- Enter “Everest Backup” in search and hit Enter
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin’s page from admin menu
Or if needed, upload manually;
- Download the latest stable version from from downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/everest-backup.zip
- Unzip it and upload to /wp-content/plugins/
- Open WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and click “Activate” next to “Everest Backup”
- Open plugin’s page from admin menu
Do you have any demo site to test Everest Backup plugin?
Yes, Click this link to try the Everest Backup plugin without any hassle.
Do you have any get-started guides/docs?
Yes, we do. Here are the complete playlist video tutorials.
Do you provide support for the free version? Where?
Yes, absolutely. Whenever you need it, help can be found on our plugin support forum.
Can I auto-delete my old Backup File from the server?
Yes, users can auto delete backup files according to the days. To enable this feature, go to Everest Backup > Settings > General Tab > Auto Remove
How do I migrate or clone my site?
First, create a backup of your website in Site A then go to Everest Backup > Migrate/Clone > Migration Tab, select your recent backup then click Generate to generate the migration key. After generating the migration key, copy and paste your migration key in Everest Backup > Migration/Clone > Clone in your Site B. Verify the information and then start the clone.
How to run automatic backups?
You can schedule your automatic backup using the Everest Backup plugin. To enable the scheduled backup, go to Everest Backup > Backup > Schedule Backup Tab and enable it from there.
What are the server requirements?
The minimum requirement to run Everest Backup is
PHP version: 7.3
WordPress version: 5.6
Contributors & Developers
“Everest Backup – WordPress Cloud Backup, Migration, Restore & Cloning Plugin” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixes: Fix progress bar not working issue when EDD plugin is activated.
- Enhancement: Add option to custom name tag backup file.
- Enhancement: Add option to filter the Tags in history table.
- Enhancement: UI enhancements and minor CSS fixes.
- Enhancement: UI enhancements.
- Enhancement: Add Backup package ignore modules tags in history.
- Enhancement: Add “Delete from Local Web Server” option for cloud backups.
- Fixes: Fix issue with “disk_free_space” compatiblilty.
- Fixes: Minor security issues fixes.
- Enhancement: Enhanced temporary files handler.
- Fixes: Fixed uploads not found after restore in multisite setup.
- Fixes: Fixed “No Matching Template” message after restore complete.
- Enhancement: Improved process information and cloud upload background process.
- Enhancement: Changed temporary directory path.
- Enhancement: File upload progress info for Restore.
- Enhancement: File download progress info for Clone and Cloud Rollback.
- Enhancement: Background task improvement for Backup / Restore / Rollback / Clone.
- Enhancement: Process is running information for other users.
- Enhancement: Add custom fallback archiver.
- Enhancement: Database import/export improvements.
- Enhancement: Improved error handler UI for Restore, Rollback and Clone tasks.
- Fixes: Fix issue with PclZip fallback.
- Fixes: Addons not being activated in multisite.
- Enhancement: Lazy load sidebar iframes.
- Enhancement: Add progress bar for restore process.
- Fixes: Other minor issue fixes related to restore.
- Enhancement: Add progress bar for backup process.
- Enhancement: Filter log details for important errors.
- Enhancement: Add sidebar for brief description and video tutorials.
- Enhancement: Enhanced file size check for rollback and clone.
- Fixes: Fix “Download” button issues with some server after successful backup.
- Fixes: Fix issue with large database files during import and export.
- Fixes: Fix
ulimitissue with siteground servers.
- Fixes: Fix customizer value being reset after restore.
- Enhancement: Add modal popup in Backup page.
- Enhancement: Add “Clear All Logs” button in Logs page.
- Enhancement: Add Addons page.
- Fixes: Fix minor issues related to CORS.
- Initial release