The EventON Lite From the Number #1 best selling Event Calendar plugin on Codecanyon (with 58k+ installations) — . EventON Lite is an event calendar that supports creation of events with various configurations such as featured events, repeating events, month/year long events and virtual events and just a few of the many features. EventON helps you present your events to your audience in a clean, easy on the eye industry-leading minimal and responsive layout design.
EventON Lite allows you to create unlimited events with unlimited colors and unlimited event type categories. The unique interactive Shortcode Generator of EventON Lite, helps you to add event calendars with various configurations, effortlessly on any page, product or post – and it is built into Gutenberg Block!
If you love EventON Lite, you can easily extend the features with EventON Full Version and EventON Addons!
- Create unlimited events
- Set featured image for events
- Support single and multiple day events
- Support all day events
- Ability to hide event end time
- Month long and year long events support
- Support various event status support
- Support event attendance modes
- Repeating events with various configurations: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly & Custom
- Virtual event support via various 3rd party platforms
- Support health care guidelines for events
- Feature events and prioritize those or show only feature events
- Categorize events with unlimited event types and filter events using those
- Allows to add event location and display google map locations
- Allows to add event organizers
- Ability to set related events and show them on eventCard
- Ability to set custom colors for events
- Live now calendar view
- Search Box or search bar on calendar to search events easily
- Live event progress bar for live events
- Jitsi integration for virtual events
- Schedule view calendar
- interactive shortcode generator
- Month jumper on calendar to navigate to months easily
- Event filter and sorting bar on calendar
- Various event tile layouts for calendar
- Basic calendar event list support
- Single event box anywhere you want via shortcode
- Interactive Eventcard Designer with 5 different layouts
Virtual Events Support
EventON Lite support various 3rd party platforms at a basic level to create and set up your events as virtual. EventON Lite also support necessary Schema tags for virtual events and various online event attendance modes. EventON
Health care guidelines
EventON Lite support various health care guidelines options, to be enabled for events based on real-world needs at the event settings. Additional health care guidelines field can also be used to show additional information aside from the icon based health care guidelines.
Other Powerful features
- iCal and google cal, add to calendar
- Various event interaction types: Do nothing, Slide down, Open a link, Open as lightbox, Open single event page
- Learn more link for events
- Set different timezones for events
- Show future repeating instances on event
- Ability to click on future repeating instances
- Hide location name from eventcard
- Support location image and information over the image
- Location archive page
- Organizer archive page
- Fully Responsive for mobile and various tablet layouts
- Widgets for sidebars
- Ability to add custom CSS styles
- Sort events ascending or descending
- Set event count limit for calendar
- Load more events on calendar as you go
- Load more events on calendar via AJAX
- Set custom fixed month/year for calendar
- Set global calendar event user interaction method via shortcode
- Load the calendar on to page without ajax on page load
- Prioritize featured events
- Move month/year long events to top of the calendar
- Show only featured events in the calendar
- Hide featured events from calendar
- On page load, open all eventcards
- Add accordion effect for eventcards on calendar
- Show month navigation at the bottom of the calendar
- Ability to hide all cancelled events
- Ability to hide past events and set how to classify past events
- Calendar filter as a dropdown list or multiple checkboxes
- Ability to set AND/OR as filter relationship for multiple event types
- Various eventtop designs to create various event calendar styles
- Ability to enable and disable eventtop data fields
- Ability to makde the calendar only visible to loggedin users with shortcode members_only=’yes’
- Hide multiple occurance of events in event list months
- Show only parts of events on single event box
- Show featured event images on live now calendar view
- Live now calendar supports coming up next events
- Download all events as CSV or ICS
- Support various google map display types: roadmap, satellite, hybrid, terrain
- Support on load google map default map zoom level
- Set global event time format
- Allows users to view time in their timezone using “View in my time” button on eventtop and eventcard
- Ability to customize the font family used in calendar via appearance
- Ability to set custom icons, powered by awesomefonts
- Basic paypal payments support
- Support additional custom meta data fields for events
- Support additional event type categories with pluggability to add more
- Support build in easy language translations
EventON Full Version
Grab The EventON Full version to extend EventON Lite features to next level. Below are some of the features available only in EventON Full version!
- Language corresponding event
- Autonomous functions – auto move past events to trash and set all past events as completed
- Advance event post Query method for faster calendar loading
- Support advance search quering – taxonomies, subtitle and postmeta values
- Additional event image support for events
- Multi view switcher support
- Virtual event after event content
- Custom google map styles
- restrict event location info to logged in users
- Enable edit event icon on eventtop for easy event editing clicks
- Show custom event meta data on eventtop
- EventCard designer support 7 layouts
- EventTop Designer
- Ability to set default event image for events
- Support multi date types
- Zoom Integration
- Link to single event from anywhere
- Assign multiple organizers to an event
- Event filter reset and active features
- Additional EventTop Designs
- Support webhook API
- Dedicated software support via helpdesk.ashanjay.com
- Support all EventON Addons
For complete list of features –> Comparisons
Along with The EventON Full version you can use all our EventON Addons to super duper charge your Event Calendar to provide a rich experience to your audience and users.
These are some of our popular addons, that are always improving!
* FullCal Addon – Display your calendar in a grid style
* Event Tickets – Sell tickets to your events with this addon that is powered by Woocommerce and pay only payment processing fees.
* ActionUser – Allows front-end event submission to users, curate user permissions to calendar and front-end Event Manger
* RSVP Events – This allow your attendees to RSVP without the need of tickets.
* DailyView Addon – If you have many events, this is the perfect addon to show just the events that are taking place today.
* Speakers & Schedule Addon – Setup speakers and their schedule for the event that is seamlessly integrated on EventCard.
This plugin provides 1 block.
For installing EventON Lite please follow below steps:
- Install EventON Lite either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to upgrade to Full version?
You can buy the EventON Full version from codecanyon. After that uninstall the lite version and install the Full version on your website. If you want to move the data from lite version to Full version, make sure that you enable the “Do not delete eventon settings & data when EventON is uninstalled” option Settings -> General and “Save Changes” before uninstalling the lite version.
How can I insert calendar on any page?
You can use the EventON shortcode generator that is available on any page in the classic editor tool panel or EventON gutenberg block, to generate a shortcode to your desired settings and insert it into the page.
Contributors & Developers
“EventON” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “EventON” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
FIXED: get_timezone_offset error
ADDED: setitng for single event page only for logged in users
ADDED: Code improvements from EventON Full 4.2
FIXED: eventcard and eventtop time incorrectly showing
FIXED: ICS download event not showing correct time
FIXED: add to google cal all day events end date incorrect
FIXED: download all events as ICS from settings give error
FIXED: eventcard and eventtop time incorrectly showing
FIXED: generate_time_() $data_array initial definition
FIXED: Use UTC offset time globally on calendars showing events in incorrect months
FIXED: UTC enabled event current time calculations
UPDATED: unused map loading blank scripts
UPDATED: font awesome icons to version 6.2.2
UPDATED: changed default font families
UPDATED: Calendar and backend design styles to match EventON 4.2
ADDED: support for eventon element color picker with input field
FIXED: schedule view showing end time for hide end time
FIXED: hide end time still shows on edit all events page
FIXED: text error for healthcare guide
FIXED: Google fonts not loading in backend
FIXED: repeat events link not sharing correct on social share
FIXED: eventcard location text not all caps
FIXED: multiple eventON gutenberg blocks not working properly on same page
FIXED: quick edit time pm value save as am
FIXED: searching events not passing values correctly
FIXED: ICS add to calendar all day events saving as different date
FIXED: all day events saving adjust set times
UPDATED: virtual stream url is optional now
FIXED: end time saving and end hour
UPDATED: Do not delete eventon settings changed to not delete by default
UPDATED: POT file
ADDED: select2 field for virtual moderator edit field
FIXED: download all events as ICS to include event url
FIXED: custom repeat event post edit page error
FIXED: time at 12 am/pm moving time 12hr ahead
FIXED: end time minutes not saving correctly
FIXED: array error on saving taxonomy values
FIXED: illegal string offset error evosv_grid
FIXED: minor style issues on live now calendar
UPDATED: compatibility with wordpress 5.9
- Initial release