Professional real-time CSS editor for those who want to code CSS.
- professional CSS Editor.
- Real-time live preview.
- Simple UI.
Install Custom CSS Pro just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download Custom CSS Pro from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (custom-css-pro/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded Plugin, “Custom CSS Pro” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Begin using the plugin by going to Settings > Custom CSS in the Admin Menu.
Julie 19, 2022
I searched a long time and this plugin is the best! It has a nice user interface and most important it shows CSS mistakes! I found with this Plugin why my CSS before was not working.
Februarie 2, 2022
Поменять стили настолько просто, что особо и добавить больше нечего. Особо полезен этот плагин для начинающих разработчиков.
Augustus 27, 2019
Maart 6, 2019
Absolutely love this; one note; sometimes after saving the changes and go back to change say one character or a line, it doesn't popular "save changes". Maybe a small bug? In either case, I use the plug-in for every WP site I run and can't live without it. No more going through different theme menu's just to edit the CSS!
November 4, 2018
This is the kind of plugin you'd easily donate $10 for because it's so useful. Much thanks to WASP Themes (creators of the Yellow Pencil plugin) for offering such a lightweight and useful tool for nothing. If you use custom css to regularly style elements like I do, there's nothing quite like being able to preview those live changes in the window while you code. I've been using this for about 16 months, I use it on over 10 different wordpress installs to cleanly and effectively make simple color changes, add padding, etc.
Oktober 21, 2017
Can see CSS changes live!
Contributors & Developers
“Custom CSS Pro” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Custom CSS Pro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Editor loading bug fixed.
- Bug fixes on surfing on the website while CSS editor active.
- Any more you can coding while surfing on your website.
- CSS Editor’s core functions updated.
- Added nonce to saving action
- Sanitizing CSS data
- A minor bug fixed
- CSS @import bug fixed.
- A minor bug fixed
- Initial Release