Clients provide you an easiest way to add and retrieve clients. Various UI styling to choose to display your client list is the add on you were looking for.
- Add client information from backend
- Recieve list of clients as a short code to use it in your site
- Choice of adding featured clients
- Option of adding client since date for your client
Also, you may choose the UI style you want to display client information on your site
Like the plugin or want features? Tweet to us @think201
- Also you can read more about the plugin & its development at Think201
To raise issues or if you have a question for us, post to the support forum here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/clients and we are happy to help.
- WordPress 3.5.2 or greater
- PHP 5.2.6 or greater (5.3 recommended)
- MySQL 4.1.2 or greater (5.x recommended)
- Download [clients.zip](TODO: URL to be inserted)
- Upload the ‘clients.zip’ file from the Plugins->Add New page in the WordPress administration panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Clients Work flow Explained
Once Clients plug-in is installed and activated, you can see Clients on the sidebar menu section.
- Start adding client information from Dashboard page by clicking on Add New Client.
- Click on All Clients to view the clients data you added
- Click on ShortCodes, to set parameters to retrieve client lists such as number of clients to be shown, should the logo be included, style options etc.,
- Click on Generate Shortcode to get the shortcode.
- Use the shortcode in your site to show the clients information
- Something isn’t working. Help!
- First try deactivating and reactivating the plugin
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the plugin
- If that doesn’t work, you should file a bug report.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clients” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- First commit to the WP repository.
- Add configuration for short code generation
- Generate & use short code to display clients added
- Generate & use function to display clients added
- Minor bug fixes
- UI Enhancements
- Slider Integrated with Shortcode for clients
- Search Feature Integrated
- Issues fixing about caching & session management
- Issue fixing about the plugin path
- URL & alt tag added for the logos
- Client logo upload issue fixed.
- Improvided interface
- Compatibility Check