Google Chrome Frame (GCF) for WordPress Admin / Backend. Dual Mode Plugin, can be used as a standard Plugin or as a Must-Use Plugin.
- Built upon the latest Google Chrome Technology.
- A 2010 Core Developer Consideration (SF Camp 2010 code summit election).
- Put force on your users to tell them who the Admin is.
- Liberally Licensed under WTFPL.
- Fixes a longtime Bug in WordPress.
This file readme.txt has been created in the intention to provide data to be displayed on the wordpress.org plugin repository website. As always, for anything concrete and precise, refer to the plugin sourcecode itself, it ships with phpdoc style comments.
This Plugin can be used as a standard Plugin or as a Must-Use-Plugin. Please refer to your products documentation how to install plugins or contact your site administrator for that.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chrome Frame” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Chrome Frame” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix for WordPress Bug #14954
- Only Chrome Frame who offers Chrome Frame.
- Re-Release to fix wordpress.org packaging.
- Readme added.
- Typo fixed.
- Initial Release.
- Setting up SVN