There xtoool Redirecter is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it you can easily manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
Xtoool Redirecter is designed to be used on sites with a few redirects to sites with thousands of redirects.
It has been a WordPress plugin for over 1 year and has been recommended countless times. And it’s free!
Full documentation can be found at [https://www.xtoool.com/wordpress/redirecter/]
Xtoool Redirecter is compatible with PHP from 5.4 to 8.1.
Create and manage redirects quickly and easily without needing Apache or Nginx knowledge. If your WordPress supports permalinks then you can use Redirection to redirect any URL.
There is full support for regular expressions so you can create redirect patterns to match any number of URLs. You can match query parameters and even pass them through to the target URL.
The plugin can also be configured to monitor when post or page permalinks are changed and automatically create a redirect to the new URL.
In addition to straightforward URL matching you can redirect based on other conditions:
- Login status – redirect only if the user is logged in or logged out
- WordPress capability – redirect if the user is able to perform a certain capability
- Browser – redirect if the user is using a certain browser
- Referrer – redirect if the user visited the link from another page
- Cookies – redirect if a particular cookie is set
- HTTP headers – redirect based on a HTTP header
- Custom filter – redirect based on your own WordPress filter
- IP address – redirect if the client IP address matches
- Server – redirect another domain if also hosted on this server
- Page type – redirect if the current page is a 404
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Xtoool Redirecter” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors