Add Pinterest Rich Pin data to WooCommerce Product Pages via WordPress SEO by Yoast
This plugin is being actively developed on GitHub https://github.com/jchristopher/wpseo-pinterest-rich-pins-woocommerce. Please contribute!
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the new Pinterest fields in the WordPress SEO meta box
- No template edits are necessary, the OpenGraph data will be output automatically
Why aren’t all Rich Pin fields available?
Any fields that can be auto-populated by WooCommerce product attributes (e.g. price) have been omitted. If a field is missing that you feel should be included, please open an Issue on GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“WPSEO Pinterest Rich Pins for WooCommerce” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “WPSEO Pinterest Rich Pins for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed white screen of death if WPSEO was not active (props pjv)
- Fixed an issue where the proper meta description was not output (props awcase3rd)
- Initial release