WP Track Keeper watches over your WordPress directory files and send email and Or SMS notification to your defined Email and Or phone number.
File tracking information provided by Wp-Track-keeper helps to analyse security lapses or track other changes or updates on your wordpress directory.
** Features **
- Send Hack alert notification to predefined email and, or phone number.
- The hack alert email contains information and location of added / altered/modified or deleted files from your wordpress directory.
- Track Keeper keeps track of all files within your wordpress directory and statistics of file changes
- Be the first to know when your files are altered and take decisive action.
- Define reference file and maintain the file state until need updates arise.
- You can decide how often (Hourly, Twice daily, Once Daily) you want “Track Keeper” to check for file changes
- Tracker does not only report file changes by hackers or intruders, it also report file changes during wordpress update, plugin update, theme update, etc.
- Upload “Wp Track Keeper” to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Visit your WordPress dashboard, Navigate to plugins
- Activate “Wp Track Keeper’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings (on wordpress dashboard) Select “Track keeper settings” and configure “WP Track Keeper” up the plugin.
- For sms notification, you may need to register with our sms provider, ZillionText.com.ng and input your API username and password.
- Save the configuration after settings and your are good to go
- If you have any question please post in the forum, i will be glad to help.
- Enjoy, Nothing like peace of mind! Remember to donate.
- You can also install this plugin by searching through wordpress plugin directory available on your wordpress dashboard. Search Term “Wp Track Keeper”.*
- What is REFERENCE STATE
Reference state is the stable state of your website. When you have finished all the updates and required edits. You need to proceed to your wordpress dashboard, select ” Manage Tracked Files” from your wordpress dashboard menu. When the page loads, click on “Load All Files” and the list of files will be loaded. Scroll to bottom and click on “Save reference state” button
- Deleting files
You can only delete a file when you are sure that the file is important to your worpress function or if the file was maliciously added to your wordpress directory. In this case you need to do further investigation. Check your “access log” for the time and date the file was created and probably block the IP of the intruder, change your hosting passwords and follow other security measures.
- Quarantine file(s)
Similar in effect to deleting the files. This feature (quarantining file) renames a supposed (dot) php file to a (dot) txt file and kills the intending feature supplied by the said file.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Track Kepper” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “WP Track Kepper” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First clean version of the plugin