Originally called “WP Offload S3 – Filter Image File Types” but had to be changed for trademark reasons.
This plugin stops only images from uploading directly to your Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces or Google Cloud Storage by filtering WP Offload Media. All other media file types continue to upload.
This is great for those who are wanting better SEO Image search results as the images will be loading from your site and not from your CDN of choice.
Contribute and Report Bugs
You can contribute code to this plugin via the GitHub repository.
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support. If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github instead where I can act upon it more efficiently.
Please Leave a Review
Your ratings make a big difference. If you like Block Uploading Images for WP Offload Media, please consider spending a minute or two leaving a review and tell me what you think about the plugin.
- Other WordPress plugins by Sébastien Dumont
- Contact Sebastien on Twitter: @sebd86
- If you’re a developer yourself, follow or contribute to the Block Uploading Images for WP Offload Media plugin on GitHub
Installing “Block Uploading Images for WP Offload Media” can be done either by searching for “Block Uploading Images for WP Offload Media” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What image file formats does it stop from uploading?
The following formats have been filtered:
- Does it work with WP Offload Media Pro?
Yes it does.
Contributors & Developers
“Block Uploading Images for WP Offload Media” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Block Uploading Images for WP Offload Media” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed: Class name to WP_Offload_Media_Block_Upload_Images
- Tweaked: Tags used for filtering WP.org plugin directory search results.
- Updated readme.txt to mention Google Cloud Storage for WP Offload Media v2.1
- Changed: Renamed plugin name due to WP Offload S3 changed to WP Offload Media and trademark guidelines.
- Updated plugin header.
- Improved inline documentation.
- Tested with WP Offload S3 Pro.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9
- Updated the F.A.Q.
- Initial version