Co-Authors Plus is one of the most useful plugin for multiple authors blogs. This plugin add a widget to add users’ avatars to post also for guest authors and for posts with multiple authors.
You can also add avatars with a shordcode [blog-post-coauthors].
The plugin add also a slider in order to show user’s profile. If you want change the style, you can modify blog-spoiler.css file in the plugin folder.
- Make sure that Co-Authors Plus is installed and active.
- Extract the widget-for-coauthors.zip file and upload its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Alternately, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar or the shortcode to your posts or pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Co-Authors Widget” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Co-Authors Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 0.6 extended html class also in case Co-Authors Plus is not installed
- 0.5.3 add the correct lang files
- 0.5.2 fix error code in domain name in widget
- 0.5.1 fix error code in domain name for messages
- 0.5 support for translations
- 0.4 translation italian messages in english
- 0.3.1 test with wp 4.9.2
- 0.3 add profile link and css
- 0.2 creation of the widget to show authors’ avatars
- 0.1 creation of the shortcode to add post’s authors