PayPal’s payment solution developed by PayPal official Partner and verified by PayPal. Very neat coding & reliable payment process in your Woocommerce shop. Also PNX & PayPal team have been working together to offer quick & professional support so as to meet your support requirements.
Support PayPal, Pay later, credit & debit card etc.
The plugin is the solution that offers powerful and flexible payment processing capabilities via PayPal, help you with seamless checkout experience to enable PayPal, Pay later, credit & debit card processing and local payment methods easily.
Compact package & reliable payment process
It offers a reliable payment process, thanks to its simplified coding and small installation package. At only around 88K, the plugin is very compact and efficient, ensuring that your payment processing runs smoothly and without any issues.
Easy configuration & efficient
By streamlining the code, it’s very to install, configure, and use the plugin. The simplicity of our plugin ensures that there are no unnecessary features that could slow down your website or interfere with the payment process, which makes your store to provide a reliable and efficient checkout experience for your customers.
The plugin allows you to view the seller protection information for every order paid by PayPal, right from the backend order detail page. You can benefit from the security and reliability of PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy, and to ensure that your payment from PayPal is well-protected.
Does not support recurring payment in this version. Will release it in next version.
Developed by PNX Software – PayPal Certificated Official Partner
Plugin Verified by PayPal team.
To install Advanced PayPal Payments for WooCommerce plugin for your woocommerce store, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 7.1 or newer
- PayPal personal or business account
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Advanced PayPal Payments for WooCommerce plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your PayPal account:
- After you have activated the Advanced PayPal Payments for WooCommerce Plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Enable Advanced PayPal Payments for WooCommerce and click on the Manage button.
- Click on the CONNECT PAYPAL tab.
- Input your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account yet, sign up for a new PayPal account.
- After you have successfully connected your PayPal account, click on the PAYMENT OPTIONS tab to enable PayPal.
- Click Save button.
Does this plugin work with credit cards, or just PayPal?
The plugin works with both credit cards and PayPal.
Where can I find the support & document?
The document & support center can be found on https://paypal.uin88.com.
Does this plugin work with my woo theme?
It should work with any theme for Woocommerce and already tested out for many popular themes like elementor etc. For any further support, can submit your request via https://paypal.uin88.com.
Does the plugin support test & live mode?
Yes it supports sandbox for your testing & live environment for the production, so you can swap to any one of them anytime.
May I request new features or report bugs?
You are welcome to request new features or report bugs on https://paypal.uin88.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced PayPal Payments for WooCommerce” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Advanced PayPal Payments for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
3.0.5 – 2023-4-25
- Enhancement – Support PHP Version 8.0 or higher.
- Enhancement – Add return url parameter for creating PayPal order.
3.0.4 – 2023-4-21
- Fix – PayPal order detail does not show product items.
- Fix – Can’t place order when no shipping methed defined.
- Enhancement – Improve api performance for activating PayPal.
- Enhancement – Add admin notice when register webhook failed.
3.0.3 – 2023-3-31
- Add – New Feature – Automatically retrieve the credential by joint login with PayPal account – login to your PayPal account and automatically obtain the account credentials to activate PayPal in your store without manually inputting them.
3.0.2 – 2023-3-2
- Enhancement – Update the plugin to meet the guidance of WordPress structure & compliance according to WordPress team’s great feedback.
3.0.1 – 2023-2-18
- Add – New Feature – Seller protection – Integrated with PayPal seller protection more seamlessly. The shop owner can input shipping infor to minimize claims and chargebacks and help prevent merchant fraud.
- Add – Support web – Create support site https://paypal.uin88.com for the customer to get support & document more easily so that the plugin is not just for big key account customer but also all the user who want to use it.
2.0.0 – 2022-6-8
- Enhancement – Backend interface – Improve backend interace for more users
- Enhancement – Frontend – On single product page & cart page, if it displays default PayPal icons, after the payment is done, the customers will be redirected back to checkout and there could be addtional shipping feeds.
- Fixed – Process existing orders not paid could cause shipping fee issue.
1.0.0 – 2022-1-28
- Initial release for offline key account usage.