SVG title plugin allows to create animated SVG images from text using Google fonts. After SVG title created, it can be used in a post or a text widget by adding a shortcode.
SVG title options:
- Title: is the title you see in SVG.
- Font Subset: is a font subset selector. Allows easier to select exact font by removing all other fonts in font selector without such subset.
- Font: is a font that will be used to render title into SVG. All fonts taken from Google Font.
- Variant: is one of possible variant of the selected font – italic, regular, bold, etc.
- Size: is letters size of the title.
- Stroke: width is stroke width in pixels.
- Animation speed: in case you wish to add animation to the title, you can add four parameters:
pause before outline drawing animation will start;
duration of the outline drawing animation;
pause before color filling animation will start;
duration of the color filling animation;
Animation starts if SVG title is visible.
- Outline color: is a color that used to paint the outline of the letters.
- Text color: is a color that fills letters inside.
Upload the plugin to your blog, Activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SVG Title” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “SVG Title” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.