Sends an automatic order email to the supplier to send the corresponding products to the customer.
The mail is sent when the order goes to the “Processing” status in Woocommerce.
Creates a new taxonomy (Suppliers) and a new selection box for each product.
Subject and header can be customized for automated emails.
Option to also send an email to the admin when sending an email to suppliers.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly or upload the “Supplier Order Email” plugin to the / wp-content / plugins /
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create new suppliers in “Desktop / Products / Suppliers / New Supplier”
- Assign the supplier for each product in a new selection box that appears in the product edit window. (Bottom right)
- Enter “Woocommerce / Supplier Order Email” and write the “Supplier name” exactly respecting upper and lower case. Also write the email of each provider. Then press “Update”
- This is all. When an order changes to “Processing” status, an automatic order email is sent to the supplier to send the corresponding products to the customer.
Contributors & Developers
“Supplier Order Email” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- Tested up to WordPress 6
- New link to trial.
- Minor bug corrected.
- Free Premium trial modified.
- Free Premium trial added.
- Code optimization when connecting to APIs in the premium version.
- Configuration checkbox to choose whether to show custom product fields in emails.
- Now supports custom fields on order products
- Tested compatibility with WooCommerce 6.5
- Fixed incompatibilities with the new version of WooCommerce 6.4
- Improved the login section for the premium plugin
- New custom order fields in emails
- Fixed bug that prevented premium authentication.
- Added Accept header for authentication requests.
- Corrected warning bugs.
- Corrected notice styles.
- Fixed issue in activation if some data is empty.
- Improvement for update of old premium users.
- New improvement in authentication system.
- Corrected text for traduction in options panel.
- New functionality that allows including customer notes in emails.
- New functionality that allows you to include the order number in the subject of the email.
- Fixed issue on installation if there are no tables yet.
- Resolved other compatibility issues with Yoast Seo.
- Code change: get_id to get_product_id.
- Code cleaning in form.
- Fixed bug that caused a problem when Yoast Seo was active and a primary category had not been defined in the product.
- Added custom field _delivery_date to emails if it exists in the order.
- Fixed a bug in a feature that improves compatibility with Yoast Seo and caused shipments to wrong suppliers.
- Fixed bug that sent email if supplier had not been selected in the product if that product had previously had a supplier.
- Fixed bug that showed a warning when there is no password.
- Improved class encapsulation and security level.
- New functionality that allows you to manually send the order emails to the suppliers (premium version).
- Add the shipping phone number when it has been filled in.
- Tested in WooCommerce 5.6
- Tested in WordPress 5.8
- Added option to display customer email in supplier emails
- Tested in WordPress 5.7.2
- Added option to hide buyer data in order emails in premium version.
- Solved delete table issue to unnistall plugin.
- Eliminated the space that appeared by default in the input text of the plugin configuration page.
- Added header to emails with selectable color in premium version.
- Added the product attributes in the premium version.
- Solved error in the column names of the database that caused an error when updating the plugin.
- New functionality with option to show the price of products in emails (premium version).
- New functionality with option to show the total price of all products by supplier in emails (premium version).
- Changed the column name “options” of the table to avoid incompatibility with some servers
- Solved issue in form premium
- Solved issue in Plugin URI
- Check compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Modification so that the url of the suppliers is always myshop.com/supplier/namesupplier. The parent folder has been removed from the url even though one has been customized in “Permalinks”.
- Add translations.
- Add show the order number in emails (premium version).
- Add Show the product EAN numbers in emails (premium version).
- Fixed bug to stop showing the notice to create new suppliers in WordPress.
- Changed the color of the warnings to orange.
- Change notice translation.
- Fixed issue in button text link translation.
- Improvement: Added notices on the desktop when suppliers are not created and buttons to create them.
- Improvement: New notice before deleting a supplier and buttons to delete or cancel.
- Improvement: Corrected excessive line breaks in the email to the provider.
- fixed a lack in shipping address line breaks
- Improvement: Now the phone is not sent to the supplier if the shipping address is empty. Instead, a warning is displayed.
- Improvement: The source from where the shipping address is obtained has been modified. Now the Province / State is shown with the full name.
- Change: The ‘Send email to admin’ box has been predefined as enabled the first time the plugin is installed.
- Fixed issue: When there was an order whose products did not have suppliers selected and the box ‘Send email to admin’ was not selected, an email was also sent.
- Add new translations.
- Fixed new issue table modifications. Now a system has been defined that checks if the installed version is different from the version record in the database.
- Fixed issue table modification when updating
- New selectable functionality: Use the customer’s billing address if the order does not have a shipping addresss.
- Fixed error in the table when it was updated to version 1.1.0
- Fixed issue when a product has multiple suppliers. In that case, the product is now ordered from the primary supplier.
- New notification email to the administrator when the order does not have a shipping address with recommendations to solve it in Woocommerce.
- Now it does not send the email to the administrator until the emails have been sent to all suppliers.
- Add translations.
- Tested in WordPress 5.5
- Control panel completely redesigned to make it more user-friendly.
- Unlimited suppliers can now be added.
- Option to send an email to the admin when sending an email to suppliers.
- Add translations.
- Change permissions to manage_categories.
- Prevent the text “Ref.” if the product does not have SKU.
- New background color when a provider is active.
- New translation of the “Show order” button.
- Include text “Do you need us to customize the plugin for you?”.
- Include link to plugin rating.
- Include versions in readme.txt
- Fixed subject translations and email introduction.
- Fixed bug in readme “Donate”.
- Fixed bug in placeholder-email.
- Initial release