WordPress plugin that adds Submit to Google Index button to post edit pages.
Making it easy to submit posts to the “Fetch as Google” portion of Google Webmaster Tools.
Only works when posts are already published.
Make sure your site url matches the one registered with Google Webmaster Tools.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click “Submit to Google” on posts that you’d like to submit to the Google index.
- Does this plugin submit the post to the Google index automatically?
No, you must click the button to submit the post to Google yourself. This plugin only provides an easier method for the submission process.
- Can the button be stylized?
Yes, the button follows the conventions used by the normal “Submit” button in WordPress and can be customized.
Contributors & Developers
“Submit to Google Index Button” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Submit to Google Index Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Fixed support for all permalink structures.