SSL Domain Checker verifies site SSL certificate and domain expiry dates, and alerts site admin via email before the SSL certificate or domain expires.
Never Forget to Renew Your SSL Certificate and Domain.
Renewing your SSL certificate and domain URL is easy to forget, but your valuable leads can lose trust in your website and your business if you let it expire.
Without an up-to-date SSL certificate, the warnings your prospects receive about the safety of your site can cause you to lose customers. Plus, 50,000 websites get hacked everyday. You want to always ensure your website is as safe as possible for your benefit and your visitors.
The SSL Domain Checker wordpress plugin also checks and alerts you for your domain expiry, so you don’t end up with your site down or even lose your website url.
No need to worry, we’ve got you covered.
The SSL Domain Checker is easy to install, and runs automatically. It checks your SSL and domain for expiry every 24 hours, and sends you alerts to keep you well informed.
- Do note that domain transfer must be initiated more than 15 days before the domain expires, if that’s something on your task list.
- The plugin is basically install, activate and forget, until the alerts start coming in.
- The alerts and respective expiry dates are visible in the admin menu as well.
- Nothing yet
- Visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search for ‘ssl domain checker’.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Edit settings options as required, and save changes.
1. Upload ‘ssl-checker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ admin menu.
3. Edit settings options as required, and save changes.
- How often is the check done?
- Check is done automatically every 24 hrs
- You can also run the check manually by clicking Save Changes in admin menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SSL Domain Checker” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin title update
- Supports wildcard SSL
- Decode both double and single quotes on SSL certificate issuer field
- Initial Release