The plugin checks the text of comments when they are added and, if it detects obscene (profan, foul) words, replaces them with the word you specified. You can add your own forbidden words. Latin and Cyrillic are supported.
- Replacing profan words with your chosen word.
- Checking comments when adding. Previously added comments will not be corrected.
- Available settings: own bad words list, replacement word and its color.
- You can replace foul words with one word, signs, a whole sentence, or just a space.
- You can also add new obscene words in WP dashboard.
- Plugin translated into languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
- Upload plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. OR download plugin in .zip format and install it in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings => SpeedPlus AntiMat” and customize it.
Comments in what language can this plugin check?
The plugin processes comments in Cyrillic and Latin. Therefore, the plugin effectively works with swear comments in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian and other languages.
Is the plugin free?
The plugin is and always will be free.
I have ideas for improving the plugin…
If you want to add new obscene words to the plugin filter or you have other ideas for improving the plugin, write in the comments on the plugin page.
History of developing
The plugin is based on the developments of Le) (x (WP-Антимат plugin) and Anti Mate PHP Class from s1ayer.
How can I support a developer?
If you wish, you can buy me a coffee.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SpeedPlus AntiMat: Remove profanity in comments” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“SpeedPlus AntiMat: Remove profanity in comments” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “SpeedPlus AntiMat: Remove profanity in comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
[2.0.4] – 2022-09-24
- Tested up to 6.0.2
[2.0.3] – 2022-04-10
- FIX: Bug with empty own bad words.
- CHANGE: “Buy me a coffee” link.
- CHANGE: Advertising our other plugins.
[2.0.2] – 2021-12-30
- EDIT: New obscene words in English.
[2.0.1] – 2021-12-12
- NEW: Support for Latin.
- NEW: Replacing foul words in English.
- NEW: Built-in list of obscene words in Russian and English.
- DEPRECATED: Replacing Latin characters with Cyrillic when checking.
[1.0.0] – 2021-09-03
- NEW: Plugin created.