The Siteimprove plugin bridges the gap between WordPress and the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform. You are now able to put your Siteimprove results to use where they are most valuable – during your content creation and editing process. With analytics and content insights always at hand, contributors can test, fix, and optimize their work continuously . Once the detected issues have been assessed, you can directly re-recheck the relevant page and see if further actions are needed. Delivering a superior digital experience has never been more efficient and convenient.
Siteimprove Plugin can be installed like any other WordPress module.
- Place it in the plugins directory for your site and enable it on the
- Visit the Siteimprove Plugin settings page and regenerate auth token if you need it.
Who can use this plugin?
The plugin requires a Siteimprove subscription to be used. Sign up for a [FreeTrial](https://siteimprove.com/account/create “Free trial”) to test it out.
Where can I see the overlay?
The overlay is visible when editing a page.
I don’t see the overlay, whats wrong?
Did you remember to turn off your adblocker? Some adblockers does not like our iframe overlay
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Siteimprove” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- Bugfix – added check on nonce variable
- Security fixes according to WordPress Coding Standards and PHPCompatibility rulesets
- Avoid PHP warnings/errors when saving posts
- Properly display Siteimprove button when editing taxonomies
- Send cms version when request siteimprove token.
- First public version