With this plugin you can easily add the Sirvoy booking engine to your WordPress website and accept commission free online bookings.
The bookings will be registered in your Sirvoy account, which you can sign up for on https://sirvoy.com. Sirvoy is an online booking
system for hotels, B&Bs, guest houses, inns and other accommodations. Besides allowing you to receive direct bookings and payments
through your website, Sirvoy can also help you to connect and receive bookings from channels, manage and edit your bookings,
communicate with your clients etc.
Booking engine features
- Receive direct commission free bookings
- Customisable design
- Adjust rates and restrict availability
- Available in 28 different languages
- Receive online payments
- Connect to leading channels
First activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Now the setup is done!
Adding the Engine to a WordPress Page Using the Page Editor:
1. Log into your Sirvoy account at https://secured.sirvoy.com
2. Go to Settings -> Booking engine -> Manage booking engines –> How to install. For review form: Settings -> Review Booking –> How to install
3. Select Using our WordPress plugin (install shortcode)
4. Install the generated shortcode on the pages where you want to display the booking engine.
Adding the Engine to a WordPress Page Using “Add a Widget”:
1. Go to the WordPress webpage where you want to install the engine and click on “Customize” on the top menu.
2. Click on Widgets area on the appearing left bar, decide which section you want the engine to be displayed and click it.
3. Click the option “Add a Widget”, then find and select the Text widget from the list.
4. In the text area, paste the shortcode generated in Sirvoy. Press the Publish button and reload the page to see the results.
How can I manage the bookings I received through the Booking Engine?
Please register a new account at https://sirvoy.com and all our features are available through the account.
Is it easy to install the Booking Engine on my website?
Yes very easy! Follow the simple instructions here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topic/booking-engine/installing-on-your-website/installing-the-booking-engine-on-wordpress/
Will I be on a contract?
No. There is no minimum payment or sign-up period. Sirvoy is a pre-pay, pay as you go service. You can cancel your account at any time, no strings attached.
Can I customise the Booking Engine?
Yes, you can customise the design to seamlessly fit into your site. More information here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topics/booking-engine/design-css/
Which channels (OTA´s) do Sirvoy connect to?
Sirvoy has two-way connections with most leading channels. For a complete list of all channels please see https://sirvoy.com/hotel-channel-manager.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sirvoy Booking Engine” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
= 3.3 (2021-07-15)=
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
= 3.2 (2021-04-23)=
- REMOVED: Removed this plugin from “Add a widget” menu. If you still want to use it in a widget area see “Installation” -> “Add a Widget” how to use the built-in Text widget for the same functionality.
- DEPRECATED: The setting for default booking form is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
- FEATURE: Review booking form can now be added also. Prefilled search can also be used.
- FEATURE: Coupon code option has been added to the shortcode.
- FEATURE: Room category option has been added to the shortcode.
- FEATURE: Search options: Number of adults, check-in, check-out, and step has been added to the shortcode.