ShareThis – the original embeddable share buttons. We’ve rebuilt our buttons from the ground up, and they’re better than ever. Try them today!
Our share buttons feature all of the most popular social networks, including mobile choices like SMS and WhatsApp. Our buttons are mobile optimized, enabling visitors to share your content from any device. Our code is lightweight and won’t bog down your site. Did we mention they’re beautiful too? Get crisp logos at any size, plus bold, eye catching colors and labels. Customize a set today to make them your own.
The ShareThis Share Buttons plugin allows WordPress websites to quickly configure and install ShareThis share buttons. All of the functionality found in the manual installation can be accomplished using this plugin, and more! Take complete control over where and how your share buttons appear on your WordPress site.
Inline Share Buttons
- Enable or disable inline share buttons at the top and bottom of post and page bodies.
- Pixel perfect placement with top and bottom margin controls.
- Shortcode and PHP snippets.
- Page and post editor controls let you enable or disable inline share buttons on specific posts and pages regardless of your default settings.
Sticky Share Buttons
- Enable or disable sticky share buttons on the home page, all pages, all posts, custom posts, author pages, as well as tag and category archives.
- Exclude sticky share buttons on specific pages and category archives with a searchable page exception.
- Page and post editor controls let you enable or disable sticky share buttons on specific posts and pages regardless of your default settings.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Inline Share Buttons
Install ShareThis Share Buttons just like any other plugin. Simply download the file directly from this page or search for us in the WordPress directory and click “Install”. After you install and activate the plugin, simply configure your buttons and create an account.
If you’re already using the new ShareThis buttons, and want to migrate to our WordPress plugin, we’ve got your back. Install the plugin, then from the first configuration screen click, connect to an existing property. Login, and select your property from the list. We’ll sync your settings from our platform. Don’t forget to remove the hard coded JS, and any hard coded inline share button divs!
We cache your ShareThis platform button configurations (social networks, button size, labels etc.) to optimize their performance. Sometimes changes you make on the ShareThis platform take a couple minutes to update on your site. Also, if you activate a new button type from the settings page you may experience a similar lag.
Contributors & Developers
“ShareThis Share Buttons” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix critical error.
- Test with WordPress 5.9.2.
- Remove random gif.
- Sanitize inputs/outputs and improve code quality.
- Test with WordPress 5.9.1.
- Fix Ajax
- Test with WordPress 5.9.
- Fix markup for data-url output.
- Fix jquery attr call and php warning.
- Remove GDPR global scope.
- Add Snapchat, BLM and Live Journal network options.
- Fix position config update save.
- Fix missing update in stick config.
- Fix language selector.
- Fix GDPR compliance on/off.
- Added GDPR compliance tool option and config.
- Fix registration sticky configurations.
- Add DB data removal on deactivate.
- Add new companies to network list.
- Add notice for ad blockers.
- Fix endpoint update.
- Add German to language list.
- Remove Native counts.
- Replace api endpoints.
- Made WordPress 5+ compatible.
- Added new Gutenberg block category and block for adding inline buttons.
- Fixed backwards compatibility for accounts without secrets.
- Added multi-language options for translating share buttons.
- Added loading gifs to registration to avoid user double clicks.
- Added new Messenger button to network list.
- Menu logic for use by future ShareThis plugins.
- Fix button size selector.
- Create an account and design your share buttons without leaving the plugin!
- Link the plugin and sync buttons settings with an existing property on our Platform.
- Add a widget for sidebars to include buttons.
- Added data-url attribute to non the-excerpt filter excerpts.
- Fixed random share buttons on homepage base issue.
- Changed first product set function to add if doesn’t exist instead of looking at transient.
- Fixed excerpt filter solving excerpt display issue.
- Brand new plugin submission.