Because sometimes you just want to revert your slugs to what WordPress thinks is best. Automatically resets your slugs based on selected post types (admin settings screen) to the default slug WordPress would assign from your title.
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Search for \”Reset Slug\”.
- Locate this plugin\’s listing in the search results and click \”Install\”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it\’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
That\’s it! Just configure your settings as you see fit, and then you\’re on your way to resetting your slugs!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Reset Slugs” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors