Automatically reduce stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Processing or Completed in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
Automatically increase stock levels when:
- Order status is changed to Canceled in order screen or using the bulk actions on orders list screen.
- This plugin does not require any kind of configuration, just install and start update the orders statuses in the admin screen to update the stock levels too.
- Requires WooCommerce 3 or later to work.
You can contribute to the source code in our GitHub page.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin.
Note that is not necessary any kind of configuration.
Contributors & Developers
“Reduce stock of manual orders for WooCommerce” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Reduce stock of manual orders for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.0.0 – 2018/05/11
- Full support to WooCommerce 3.x.
- Dropped support for legacy versions of WooCommerce, like WooCommerce 2.7.
1.0.1 – 2017/01/08
- Fixed how reduce order when using the order quick action buttons.
- Introduced the
1.0.0 – 2016/09/14
- Initial plugin version.