Printus is a cloud printing plugin that lets you print your customer order receipts, invoices, shipping labels, packing slips, delivery notes (and more) to any printer, any where in the world.
Whether you’re a restaurant who wants to immediately receive new orders from your receipt printer in the kitchen– or a trucking business who wants new jobs to come in to the office printer– Printus can make it happen.
Automatically print PDF invoices & packing slips for WooCommerce with ease.
Choose between varying print triggers such as:
- Checkout Complete
- Order Complete
- Payment Complete
Or add your own trigger using the supplied filters in the plugin for maximum customizability.
Printus helps you seamlessly connect the PrintNode API to your WooCommerce powered store, enabling you to print orders as soon as they come in. No more need to check on your email to see when a new order comes in.
Automatic Order Printing Plugin for WooCommerce
Printus lets you select a trigger that should fire a print job for an order. As soon as a customer places an order, that order details is converted into a print template that is sent to your printer as a PDF. This all happens in seconds so there’s little to no delay from a customer placing their order and you receiving the print out.
No Hardware Dependencies
Printus doesn’t require you purchasing any special equipment or printer to make use of it. It will work with ANY PRINTER you have on hand! As long as you can print to it from your computer, Printus will be able to as well!
Great for WooCommerce Restaurants!
Printus works excellent with receipt printers, no more checking emails for when an order is received. Printus can print receipts directly to a receipt printer in your kitchen or at the POS in the front! It doesn’t matter if the printer is already connected to a POS software; once you’re able to install software on your POS operating system, then you’ll be able to install the PrintNode client that will interface with Printus.
Print on Demand
Do you need to print an old receipt, invoice or package label? No problem, go back to the order in your WooCommerce order edit screen and re-print! You can even reprint to a different printer, template or size paper.
The Most Extendable Cloud Printing Plugin for WooCommerce
Printus allows you to alter almost every aspect of it’s underlying operations. The plugin comes with many actions and filters that allow you to alter it’s logic. From creating your own custom templates, to adding your own Print Triggers, Printus allows you to change its underlying functionality with a little coding knowledge.
Works With Any Printer
It doesn’t matter if you have a receipt printer or a Xerox enterprise printer. As long as you can print to that device, then Printus will be able to print your WooCommerce orders, invoices or package labels to it. The type of printer you choose to do your order printing solely depends on your use-case.
Built on Reliability
Never guess if orders from your store will be printed. Cloud printing for WooCommerce has never been easier and more reliable till now. Printus is built on a strong foundation that has processed billions of cloud printing jobs. Print labels, pdf invoices & packing slips for WooCommerce with ease.
Supports Low-power Systems
Don’t want to keep a computer and printer turned on to receive print jobs? Printus can also work with low-power devices such as Raspberry Pi! Set and forget, your WooCommerce order print jobs will come rolling in even while you sleep.
Works Great with Kikote!
The plugin works great with Kikote – Location Picker at Checkout Plugin for WooCommerce. Feel free to try them both out!
Below are a few types of stores that would benefit tremendously from this plugin:
- Online food delivery websites
- Online supermarkets
- Clothing websites
- Pure online restaurants
- Brick & mortar restaurants that also take orders from their website
- And more
Printus is especially useful for restaurant style E-commerce stores who need to be notified as soon as a new order happens on their store. But it’s certainly not limited to that use-case.
No matter the type of document you need to print from your WooCommerce store orders (whether a WooCommerce receipt, WooCommerce invoice, WooCommerce shipping label etc.), Printus can handle it.
Not satisfied with the built-in templates? Create your very own! Printus will search your child-theme’s directory for any custom template you’ve created and automatically show you it on the dashboard.
Don’t have the coding skills to create your own template? No problem, you can contact us to have us build out your custom template for a low flat fee. Learn More >>>
Printus was built with extensibility in mind. Its possible to alter almost every aspect of how the plugin works. Feel free to check out the different filters and actions available inside the plugin.
Works Great with Delivery & Scheduling WooCommerce Plugin!
The plugin works great with Delivery & Pickup Scheduling for WooCommerce. Feel free to try them both out!
- The plugin settings are located in WordPress Admin Dashboard->SoaringLeads->Printus Cloud Printing.
- You can find the plugin documentation Here >>>
- Learn more about Printus and it’s remote cloud printing features for WooCommerce Here >>>
- Meet E-commerce store owners like yourself to discuss on ways to help grow your E-commerce store. Here >>>
Checkout our other plugin to help further manage your store:
Contributors & Developers
“Printus – Automatic Printing Plugin for WooCommerce – Print WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Orders, Packaging Slips & More” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Fix] Prints were off canvas because of turning fit to page option to false. Use
printus__printnode_job_datafilter to add more config data to print jobs if needed.
- [Fix] Converting MM to PT was returning string value instead of float value.
- [Fix] Customer first name showing twice on printed templates.
- [Fix] Error when no height value is entered in height field for manual paper size.
- [Improvement] It is now possible to also load custom templates from a plugin and not just child themes.
- [Improvement] Made PrintNode job data filterable before sending to API.
- [Info] Tested on WP 6.3.
- [Info] Tested on WC 8.0.
- [Dev] Updated Freemius SDK.
- [Dev] Version bump.
- [Info] Tested on WC 7.9.
- [Dev] Updated Freemius SDK.
- [Note] There are breaking changes in this update.
- [New] Option to add store phone number.
- [New] Feature to manually print an order (Print on demand).
- [New] Cumulus Template – for larger sized papers (A4, Letter, Legal +).
- [Change] Moved around some plugins settings.
- [Change] Store details of Basic template has been replaced with Customer details.
- [Change] Made format changes to Basic template.
- [Change] Basic template has been renamed to Nimbus.
- [Change] Customer address details will be shown on Nimbus template.
- [Improvement] More localization string options.
- Initial release.