This plugin replaces wp_mail with a custom function that utilizes PostMarkApp.com to send email to your users.
There really isn’t much more to say about the plugin.
- cURL for PHP5
- Simply install from within WordPress.
- Go to the admin page for PostMarkApp Mail Replacement and fill out the fields.
- Enable the plugin from the plugin admin page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PostMarkApp Mail Replacement” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “PostMarkApp Mail Replacement” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when you tried to test the plugin and had WordPress installed somewhere else than the root of your server. Thank you to theferf for reporting the bug.
- Added some functionality to deal with issues arising as a result of some plugins trying to send to more than one email at a time (I’m looking at you Contact Form 7 😛 ).
- Also fixed the ‘Purge Logs’ button, as it was broken in latest release.
- Fixed a slight, but annoying bug regarding the certificate file.
- Slimmed some of the code.
- Fixed yet another bug with sending emails.
- Fixed a small bug with the logging tool.
- Fixed bug that prohibited plugin from sending emails.
- Added error logging, so if something doesn’t work you can see it in the logs.
- Slight change to uninstall procedures.
- Fixed the URL for the logo for Stupid Studio.
- Added check to see whether or not the plugin is activated before replacing wp_mail.
- Also added function to enable and disable the plugin without deactivating it (deactivating the plugin deletes all information stored).
- Initial release.