Use Plisio plugin to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, DogeCoin and other cryptocurrencies payments from customers around the World. We support Bitcoin SegWit protocol. These transactions have priority and less Bitcoin network fee.
Plisio Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Our official WooCommerce module connects your store to our fully automated cryptocurrency processing platform and invoice system, giving you access to the rapidly emerging blockchain market.
With Plisio, online businesses can accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, DogeCoin as well as 50+ other digital currencies (Altcoins) hassle-free.
Start Accepting Bitcoin in Minutes!
The extension allows stores that use WordPress WooCommerce shopping cart system to accept Bitcoin payments as well as Altcoins via the Plisio API. Integration and configuration of our WooCommerce module is super simple, while the solution you get is fully automated – you will receive automatic payment confirmations and order status updates.
To find out more about the benefits of Cryptocurrencies for your business, as well as the solution offered by Plisio, check our website.
Supported currencies for automatic exchange rates are:
- USD – United States Dollar
- AUD – Australian Dollar
- BRL – Brazilian Real
- CAD – Canadian Dollar
- CHF – Swiss Franc
- CLP – Chilean Peso
- CNY – Chinese Yuan
- CZK – Czech Republic Koruna
- DKK – Danish Krone
- EUR – Euro
- GBP – British Pound Sterling
- HKD – Hong Kong Dollar
- HUF – Hungarian Forint
- IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
- ILS – Israeli New Sheqel
- INR – Indian Rupee
- JPY – Japanese Yen
- KRW – South Korean Won
- MXN – Mexican Peso
- MYR – Malaysian Ringgit
- NOK – Norwegian Krone
- NZD – New Zealand Dollar
- PHP – Philippine Peso
- PKR – Pakistani Rupee
- PLN – Polish Zloty
- RUB – Russian Ruble
- SEK – Swedish Krona
- SGD – Singapore Dollar
- THB – Thai Baht
- TRY – Turkish Lira
- TWD – New Taiwan Dollar
- ZAR – South African Rand
- The gateway is fully automatic – set it and forget it.
- Payment amount is calculated using real-time exchange rates.
- Simplicity for you, flexibility for your customers. On our invoices, a customer can choose to pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and 50+ other cryptocurrencies at checkout.
- No setup or recurring fees.
- No chargebacks – guaranteed!
- Extend your invoice expiration time (if payouts are in BTC).
- Accept slight underpayments automatically.
- Refunds can be issued directly from the invoice – without involvement of the seller.
How it works – example
- An item in the store costs 100 euro.
- A customer wants to buy the item and selects to pay with Bitcoin.
- An invoice is generated and, according to the current exchange rate, the price is 10,000 euro per bitcoin, so the customer has to pay 0.01 bitcoins.
- Once the invoice is paid, the merchant gets a notification and is credited 99,5 euro (100 euro minus our 0.5% flat fee).
To be able to use the plugin you have to create an account on https://plisio.net
- Install the Plisio Cryptocurrency module. It can be done in three ways:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create Secret Key in plisio.net
- Enter Secret Key data to WooCommerce-Plisio Plugin Settings: Admin » WooCommerce » Click on Checkout tab » Find “Plisio” in Payment Gateways table » Click “Settings”
- Don’t forget check “Enable Cryptocurrency payments via Plisio” checkbox in WooCommerce-Plisio Plugin settings
Step-by-step guide with screenshots
Having trouble setting it up? Check out the visual guide for installing the Plisio Payment Extension on a clean version of WooCommerce on:
Contributors & Developers
“Accept Cryptocurrencies with Plisio” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- White-label processing
- Fix cancelled status
- Fix creating white-label table
- Remove Plisio logo for white-label
*Currency choice migrated to Plisio profile.
*White-label fixups and currency choice update.