PIS TagManager is enahced ecommerce plugin that allow the use of
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of PISTagManager, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “PISTagManager,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the PISTagManager plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PIS Tag Manager” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- Cart modification functionality has been implemented
- Static Product feed page url updated and product url will be /pis-product-feed/page/1 Where 1 is page number
- Static Product feed url updated and product url will be /pis-product-feed
- Product feed functionality added
- Intial version launch