The plugin creates WooCommerce products which gives access to the specified WordPress pages.
- The plugin works on the basis of WooCommerce products, therefore the installation of WooCommerce is required.
- There is no paid version of the plugin, it is completely FREE.
- April 2020 Update Now you can customize the layout in any way you want. Each element has its own class:
<div class=”ppwc” >
<h1 class=”ppwc-msg-header”>This is the message header
<h3 class=”ppwc-msg-body”>This is the message body
<ul class=”ppwc-plan-list” >
<li class=”ppwc-plan-item” >
<a href=”#” > This is the plan item
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Subscription Plans menu to add new plan
- Apply plan on any page or article which have the_content() function inside.
- Will this plugin work on all pages?
Not exactly. Only on pages which have the_content() function in it’s template.
Contributors & Developers
“Paid Pages with WooCommerce” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Paid Pages with WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Paid Pages with WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added classes to wrapper, message header, message body, plans list and plan item to give possibility to customize them with css rules
- fix detecting botstrap 4 wrapper setting
- no changes
- bug fixes