Orioly is a booking and marketing software for tour and activity providers. It helps them manage their bookings, travelers, clients, departure dates and automate their online marketing and sales. Orioly is an easy to use software that boosts online sales and cuts administration. A tool, which helps tour operators do what they do best – create amazing tours and memories.
Orioly Book Now plugin enables you to add an instant booking into your WordPress website. This means clients can visit your website, book a trip and pay instantly online or send an enquiry to your email contact. tThe booking information will be stored directly to your Orioly account.
This WordPress plugin is integrated as a button above post/page editor. By using it you add a shortcode inside of your content. Added shortcode will generate a booking button for your activities and tours.
Our mission is to give tour and travel companies a simple online solution to manage their reservations, sales and promotions.
While working in tourism for over 10 years, we saw that most tour operators face the same challenges.
How to increase online sales? How to attract more customers without big budgets, IT departments and expensive infrastructure? And how to find a booking software that’s simple to use?
So we combined the two things we do best – IT and traveling. And there it was, a tour operator software with a very clean and easy to follow design.
The Solution – Orioly
Become a Digital Savvy Because Your Customers Are
You already know your business should have an online presence. Also, that online booking is a must.
Online presence helps tour operators and travel companies grow. A majority of their customers is online and digitally savvy. So tour operators should be, too.
Sounds great, but not so easy to do?
Orioly Is an Ideal Tour Operator Software And an Answer to Your Problems
You provide exciting tours. Does paperwork stop you from enjoying your real work?
Superior customer service is difficult to do when it depends on a single customer need. And your costs often vary.
How Many Times You Faced the Same Challenge?
Have you ever tried to install a booking software, but realized it didn’t fit your business? Too complex, too expensive, not easy to manage?
- Can you always show the total price through online booking?
- Can your travelers customize their tour experience when booking online?
- How often they want something extra, but you can’t provide through your online booking?
- Is it easy to include add-ons (air taxes, visas, optional tickets…)?
- How many hours a day do you spend checking your booking and capacity status?
- How many hours do you spend on social networks trying to promote your tours and travels?
- How do you do it when you are out of office?
Forget it. Move on.
- Orioly tour and travel software allows you to easily manage add-ons.
- Automates your online marketing and sales.
- Attracts new travelers from travel marketplaces and builds your presence on social networks.
- Travelers can make customized bookings.
- Enables the fastest presentation of total prices.
- You are left with plenty of time to focus on creating the best trips and tours.
Connect with us!
- Upload Orioly plugin to your site, Activate it.
- Go into separate settings page and add your Orioly Book Now API key. In order to get it, login to your app.orioly.com and go on settings page. Copy your API key and place it in settings page.
Here is a video tutorial for placing the Booking button to your website.
- I have several WordPress landing pages where I promote my tours and activities. Is it possible to use same plugin on all of these pages?
That’s correct. All you need is your API key which you need to place in WP Orioly settings page.
All our other FAQ are here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Orioly Book Now Plugin” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Orioly Book Now Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Readme update to the last WordPress version
- Minor JS fix
- First Release of new Orioly Book Now plugin