Okomo targets companies that strive for more personal interactions with their customers through their online channels, but don’t have the internal resources to develop and maintain their own solution. With a single line of code, the sales and service all-in-one communication software can be integrated into the company website and all online channels within just a few minutes. With Okomo, online visitors can easily identify the right contact person and communicate live via chat, audio or video call with screensharing, exchange data or simply book an appointment. No downloads or registration is necessary. At Okomo, we believe in the power of human interaction in real time.
The Okomo WordPress extension helps you to integrate Okomo into your website within a few minutes. Right afterwards, you and your experts/agents can start too receive and answer customers’ or prospects’ inquiries.
The key features that Okomo supports are:
Finding the right expert at your firm has never been easier for customers and prospects!
Use custom filters to allow clients to find the expert they’d like to speak to at your organization.
Expert Profile & Availability Status:
Clients can easily pick a preferred contact by browsing through images and brief competency- descriptions of the experts that you have online.
Available or not? Experts show visitors whenever they are available to answer calls or live- chats promptly. Alternatively, there is an easy to use messaging and an appointment scheduling function.
Live Chat and Audio/Video-calls:
Your digital business card combines all your online communication.
Chat: Your customers can send messages and files directly over your web browser.
Calls: Place voice and video calls anytime for free. Whether you are around the corner, or on the other side of the world. With Okomo you can get in contact immediately.
Whether it’s a product demonstration or remote support – share your screens in order to see what’s not working for your customers; without annoying downloads and installations.
What if an expert is unavailable? No problem! The Okomo appointment scheduler makes booking an online meeting easy.
Arranging calls: If an expert is unavailable, your clients can instantly propose three appointment times for a call – without much back and forth.
Confirmation received: At one click, the date agreed-upon can be saved in the calendar. Both, the expert and the client will receive a pre-meeting reminder via e-mail.
Calendar synchronization: Experts’ calendars sync with the Office 365 (Outlook) and Google Calendar, so people can only schedule appointments at times your experts are available.
Rating & Feedback:
Okomo’s built-in feedback feature allows measuring customer satisfaction easily and instantly.
Every opinion counts: After each conversation, your counterpart can give instant feedback. This helps to improve the quality of your customer support.
– Okomo works across any platform, browser and operating system!
– No installation or registration is required for your customers or prospects!
– The setup of Okomo for your company and onboarding your experts just takes a few minutes!
To learn more about Okomo and it’s features, visit: https://okomo.com
– Okomo is hosted on Okomo servers, meaning you don’t need to run any servers yourself!
– Integrating Okomo into your website only requires the Okomo Company ID (provided during the registration) that you can set in the Okomo WordPress plugin.
– Okomo is available across any platform, browser and operating system.
– For voice and video calls, your website must be SSL certified (i.e. https secured).
Visitors, existing customers and prospects only need a modern webbrowser on their computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Experts need to login to the Okomo Expert Portal to be able to answer customer inquiries.
Agent side requirement:
– Agent needs to login to Okomo dashboard for having chats and using other features. Dashboard can be used from Web, and Mobile apps (Android & iOS).
- Install Okomo either via the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You will now see the Okomo menu in your WordPress admin section, open that menu item
- Activate your Okomo account and then you are done!
- To add your Okomo Company ID, register on https://okomo.com/signup
- All the details to install and activate the Okomo WordPress plugin can be found on: https://okomo.com/wordpress
- I don’t have an Okomo account yet, where to register for new account?
You can register for new Okomo account at okomo.com/signup and try Okomo for free!
- How can I deactivate Okomo in WordPress?
Log-into your WordPress website, open the Okomo plugin and click “Disable Okomo Button”. This will hide Okomo from your website, until you want to show it again.
- How can I unlink Okomo from WordPress?
Log-into your WordPress website, open the Okomo plugin and click “Unlink Okomo Company ID”. This will unlink your Okomo account, and you will be able to add another one.
- How can I uninstall the Okomo plugin?
Log-into your WordPress website, navigate to the Plugin page, scroll down to the Okomo plugin, click “Deactivate” and then “Uninstall”.
- How can I communicate with my customers and prospects?
Once you’ve integrated Okomo into yoru website, you access everything at expert.portal.okomo.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Okomo” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- Initial version of the Okomo WordPress plugin
- Once you activate it and add your Okomo Company ID, the Okomo Button will appear on your website
- Manage your Okomo Button in the Okomo Admin Portal