NewsletterGate helps you gate/restrict content for your newsletter subscribers.
If you have an email list, you can reward subscribers from your list with special content.
So how can NewsletterGate help you?
- Add your newsletter API keys (currently, MailChimp)
- Copy the prepared shortcode for your desired list
- Wrap the content you want to gate
- Decide to allow people to subscribe from the page or not.
This plugin is perfect if:
- you don’t want a payment system on your WordPress site,
- you have a store elsewhere that adds customers to your email list
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the NewsletterGate screen to configure the plugin
Can users subscribe from the same page?
Yes. If you enable under NewsletterGate > “Form – Subscribed”, anyone who is not yet subscribed, will be able to subscribe to your email list.
What providers do you support?
MailChimp, ConvertKit & Mailerlite.
Future Plans: ConstantContact, Aweber, ActiveCampaign.
No. For now, it’s only regarding lists.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NewsletterGate – Gate Content for your Subscribers” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
1.2.1 – 2023-06-01
- Refactored code and made it more secure.
1.2.0 – 2023-04-25
- Mailerlite Integration.
1.1.0 – 2023-04-22
- ConvertKit Integration.
1.0.0 – 2023-04-19
- Initial Release.