Quickly calculates aircraft weight and balance, including a graphic CG envelope, using aircraft profiles created by maintenance officers or administrators from official aircraft documents. Pilots need only enter the weights for a planned loading. Weight and Balance is automatically recalculated after each entry. Zero fuel weight and CG are also calculated. NetLeader Aviator was written with single engine aircraft in mind although it is not limited to them. For educational purposes only.
Docs & Support
You can find NetLeader Aviator documentation here.
The NetLeader Aviator Support Forum is on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
- Upload the entire
netleader-aviatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Insert the shortcode
[netleader_aviator]on a page.
Administrators or roles with the capability of
Edit Dashboard can create, edit and delete aircraft profiles.
For detailed usage, please see the NetLeader Aviator plugin web site or the Help screen from within the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NetLeader Aviator” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
- First release of NetLeader Aviator
- Revised ‘Help’ screen
- Tested with WordPress 5.0
- Tested with WordPress 5.1
- Fixed shortcode in installation instructions. Tested with WordPress 5.2
- Highlighted pilot editable fields. Tested with WordPress 5.3
- Fixed help files for highlighted pilot editable fields. Fixed revision history.
- Tested with WordPress 5.9.1
- Tested with WordPress 6.1