WP-PostViews enables you to display how many times a post/page had been viewed. This plugin allows you to reward post authors for each view they receive with myCred points.
myCred for WP-PostViews Features
Here are the most notable features of myCred for WP-PostViews.
- Award points for post views.
- Badge support.
- Translation ready.
More myCred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred for WP-PostViews
- Find myCred for WP-PostViews and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“myCred for WP-PostViews” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.1.
Improvement – Get plugin updates from wordpress.org
Compatible with WordPress 5.0.3.
NEW – Added support for myCred 1.8.
Tested with myCred 1.8.
FIX – Settings not getting saved on certain setups.
When updating to this version, make sure you remove the hook from the active sidebar, refresh the page and then re-enable the hook!
FIX – Reference issue when the WP Postviews plugin is disabled and this plugin is still enabled.