Trusted by thousands, Event Espresso is the best WordPress event online registration and ticketing manager plugin–and the best supported with full-time support. Turn your existing blog or website into a fully-featured event management website and a new way to make money.
The myCred plugin has built-in support for Event Espresso 4.5 and earlier. Version 4.6 or higher however is only supported via this custom plugin.
myCred for Event Espresso 4 Features
Here are the most notable features of myCred for Event Espresso 4
- Allow users to pay for events using points.
- Badge support.
- Translation ready.
- myCred 1.8+
- Event Espresso
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 5.3+
More myCred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred for Event Espresso
- Find myCred for Event Espresso and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“myCred for Event Espresso 4” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “myCred for Event Espresso 4” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.2.
Improvement – Get plugin updates from wordpress.org
FIX – Misspelled class name causes fatal error when plugin is activated.