Page builder for WordPress with drag and drop header/footer editing, responsive settings, and animations. Compatible with Gutenberg block editor.
👓 Create Stunning Websites Visually
Live Composer page builder is a complete and feature-reach website builder for WordPress. In our page builder, you get most of the features for free paying only for Woo-Commerce support and advanced integrations (ACF, CPT, Mega Menus). Create stunning custom page designs in real-time. Drag & drop front-end editing is an entirely intuitive way to create and customize great looking websites.
Do it yourself with easy content editing in real-time. Save your money on expensive coding and customization services. No tech skills needed to create professional websites in our page builder. Live Composer is an excellent tool for web designers, digital marketing specialists, WordPress theme developers, and freelance consultants. Learn our page builder once and cut your website building time with every next project. Create an exceptional landing page, portfolio, or fully featured pro website for your client.
🏆 Over 50,000 Site Owners Chose Live Composer page builder
You can trust our plugin. 100% open source page builder backed by the experienced team of web developers. Our page builder on the market for 5 years. All significant bugs already fixed and new updates released regularly. Every day our developers work on code improvements and new features. With a purchase of any premium extension, you also getting access to our exceptional one-to-one support.
📱 Mobile Responsive Page Builder
It’s easy to create responsive websites in our page builder. You can customize the responsive presentation of any page element to make it looks perfect on all mobile devices, ensuring your site is mobile-ready.
Out page builder does not affect your Gutenberg plugin usage and can work alongside with new WordPress block editor.
Install and Activate our page builder from your WordPress admin like any other plugin
How do I activate the page builder on a page?
When you visit a page you’ll see a green “activate editor” button in the bottom right corner, click that, and the page will reload with page builder ready to use.
In most of the cases, this is because the homepage is not a real WordPress page, it’s custom content generated by the theme’s index.php. Publish a new page and set it as the homepage ( WP Admin > Settings > Reading > Front Page ). Now you can use a page builder on the homepage too.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Builder: Live Composer” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
“Page Builder: Live Composer” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Page Builder: Live Composer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
⭐⭐⭐ NEW PLUGIN: STYLIST – ADDITIONAL STYLING FOR ANY SITE ELEMENT https://wordpress.org/plugins/stylist/
DID YOU FIND A BUG IN OUR PAGE BUILDER?
FOR OUR PRO USERS:
- 🦊 Check out our WooCommerce Page Builder Extension
- 👀 We keep updating and improving our extensions pack ACF + CPT + MegaMenu + 9 more add-ons.
1.5.22 – Oct 17 2022
- 🕷 Fix error : JSON Parse error Expected ‘,’ or ‘}’ after property value
1.5.21 – Aug 05 2022
- 🕷 Removing stylist tab
- 🕷 Thumbail not showing
- 🕷 Second time add new row issue (json issue)
- 🕷 Adding filter for license copy
- 🕷 Fix error : strftime function deprecated issue
- 🕷 Fix error : title and show_on key not found issue
1.5.9 – Nov 10 2020
- 🕷 Fix error: wpColorPickerL10n is not defined on WordPress 5.5.1
1.5.8 – Aug 13 2020
- 🕷 Fix error: mqMutationObserver is not defined
1.5.7 – Feb 26 2020
- 🕷 Disable navigating back when swiping too far in the module settings (issue #1033)
- 🕷 Editing contenteditable elements (Infobox Title, Button Title, etc.) won’t cause ‘Save Page’ button to appear (issue #1030)
1.5.6 – Feb 20 2020
- 🕷 Fixed ‘Edit Footer/Header’ buttons (issue #1006)
- 🕷 Fix broken image links in project grid/carousel (issue #1024)
- 🕷 Limit errors reports only to JS warnings caused by the Live Composer
- 🔄 Update NPM packages.
1.5.5 – Jan 14 2020
- 🕷 Fixed flickering sections in the header on mobile
- 🕷 Fixed unresponsive font family selector
- 🕷 Fixed visual appearance of the license field
1.5.4 – Dec 10 2019
- 🕷 Fix bugs with Tabs and Accordions editing.
1.5.3 – Nov 6 2019
- 🆕 New feature: Copy/Paste any module styling by pressing command key.
- 🆕 New feature: Reset module responsive settings using “the trash” icon in the responsive settings panel.
- 🆕 New feature: Vertically align elements inside the module areas.
- 🕷 Minor bug fixes.
- Improved responsive settings for TEXT, IMAGE, BUTTON, and INFOBOX modules.
1.5.1 – Aug 9 2019
- 🆕 New feature: section dividers. Flexible, vector-based shapes to decorate any row.
- Updated section drag and drop functionality.
1.4.10 – July 17 2019
1.4.9 – July 12 2019
- Improved compatibility with Yoast for blog posts.
- Updated icon set to the latest version of Fontawesome (1st generation).
1.4.7 – June 22 2019
- Improved compatibility with custom 3-rd party theme shortcodes.
1.4.6 – June 18 2019
- Fixed broken posts listing on the home page when WP Admin > Settings > Front Page isn’t set.
1.4.5 – June 14 2019
- Code clean-up and improvements.
1.4.4 – May 23rd 2019
- 🕷 Bug: WordPress automatically create a page when defining the image title in LC.
- 🆕 New text shortcode: [dslc_bloghome] – Outputs the blog index page URL ( home_url() ).
- 🆕 New text shortcode: [dslc_archive_heading] – Heading for the archive pages.
- 🆕 New text shortcode: [nextpost_url] and [prevpost_url] – Output an URL to the next previous post the same way as next post link works.
- 🆕 New text shortcode: [dslc_postpagination] – Outputs single post pagination.
1.4.3 – May 9th 2019
- WordPress 5.1 is not compatible with older PHP versions anymore. If you have issues after updating WordPress or our plugin, please ask your hosting to upgrade PHP version or do it yourself via the control panel.
- Issue #979: Fix php notices related to presets functionality.
- Issue #984: Add “Edit In Live Composer” button into Gutenberg UI.
- Issue #985: Improve Yoast compatibility with LC when using Gutenberg.
- Issue #986: Recover automatic testing engine.
1.4.1 – January 10th 2019
- Issue #969: Module “Blog” is not filtering posts by category
- Issue #965: Italics not working in WP Editor
- Issue #972: Fixed bug with value in the module
- Issue #966: Delete Advertising Bar