The plugin basically adds a GUI to the wp oembed add provider function such that administrators or super administrators can add oembed providers to the individual site or network.
- Upload the entire
lh-oembed-white-listfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If local site activated navigate to to Settings->Oembed White List, if network activated navigate to Network Admnin->Settings->Oembed White List
- Add Oembed provider(s), more info here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_oembed_add_provider
- How does this plugin behave when network activated?
When network activated the admin is moved under network admin and is stored as a site_option
- How do I configure the plugin?
The New provider format is the domain and optionally the directory of the provider urls you are adding, e.g. https://.mydomain.com/
To find the New provider endpoint, visit one of the urls you are trying to embed and find the endpoint link tag in the meta e.g. https://mydomain.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LH Oembed White List” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
1.00 June 22, 2017
1.01 September 17, 2018
1.02 September 17, 2019