LET ME REDIRECT permits site administrator to re-direct a non-logged in user by following a picked measure of seconds when seeing a page or post on the site. The module directions are exceptionally straightforward. Add a shortcode to the post or a page to redirect the user.
If you really like this plugin please consider donating
- Its Magic works on pages or posts.
- NO major mess up with some settings or configurations. Just a simple shortcode.
- Need a URL to redirect the user.
- Time in seconds to wait before re-directing the user.
- One plugin you need for redirect to various pages.
LET ME REDIRECT should work with older versions of WordPress as well but was not tested with anything older than 3.0
Upload ‘let-me-redirect.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Add the shortcode on the pages or posts that you want to redirect. Shortcodes should look like [REDIRECT_ME url=’http://anysiteyouwanttoredirect.com/’ sec=’10’] where the url= part is the URL to redirect to, and sec= is the seconds to wait before redirecting the page.
Thats all folks!
- Can I redirect to a site with or without ‘www’ ?
Yes, you can redirect. Just needs the site working !
- If I want to redirect my wordpress post to some page. Is it possible with it?
Yes, you can surely do that. Do have a try!
- What happens if I redirect to some page or post which is now not available?
It does not safeguard you from 404 redirect but in Upcoming release it will surely have that fuctionality within. So just a little wait.
Contributors & Developers
“Let Me Redirect” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Let Me Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- bugs fixed
- not redirecting bug fixed
- security enhanced