This plugin automatically searches for native tags within the post content and adds a hashtag symbol before each one. It then links the tags to their respective tag archives, which can be useful for digital newspapers and magazines. With this plugin, you can easily turn your WordPress tags into hashtags, making your content more discoverable and shareable on social media.
The plugin comes with several customization options. You can change the default hashtag symbol used by the plugin, as well as the color of the links. You can also modify the plugin behavior through the settings panel, allowing you to fine-tune the plugin to your needs.
- Automatically add hashtag symbol to native tags in post content
- Link tags to their respective tag archives
- Customize hashtag symbol and link color
- Settings panel for advanced customization
- Download the plugin zip file
- Upload the plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin settings page to customize the hashtag symbol and link color
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hashtags for WordPress” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors