Getback Optimize is an onsite technology that helps you raise your conversion rate via specific measures tailored to your online shop. This feature allows you to read the behavior of your website visitors and provides them with the right cue, supporting service or suitable action at the right time.
Getback Web Push Notifications allows you to contact your visitors directly by sending them a browser message at any time. If you’re not a Getback Customer yet and would like to take advantage of our services, please contact us at:
Phone: +41 44 508 34 17
- Upload Plugin direct folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Getback API Key
- If you want to integrate the Getback Script via the plugin, active the Checkbox “Activate Getback Web Push”
- Upload your Icon and Badge/app Icon
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Getback – Optimize & Web Push Notifications” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Getback – Optimize & Web Push Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update Tested Up To Version to 6.1
- Add _getback_tracked post meta to make sure conversion tracking is fired only once per order
- Add totalPrice to REST API Response
- Updated Tested Up To Version to 6.0
- Removed warning message for missing service worker file
- Add support for Plugins:
- WooCommerce Composite Products
- Extendons WooCommerce Custom Product Boxes
- Add Cart REST API Endpoint
- Update Tested Up To Version to 5.9
- Update Tested Up To Version to 5.8
- Update Tested Up To Version to 5.7
- Updated value “Tested up to” to 5.6
- Updated value “Tested up to” to 5.5
- New Feature: Action Buttons
- Restructuring Stylesheet
- New Setting: Define default TTL for messages
- Make message body not mandatory
- Bugfix: Use Titel for message in classic editor
- New Feature: Send Push notification on post publish or post update.
- Added a setting which allows you to define on which post types the getback integration should be visible.
- Small improvments
- Added version number to settings page
- Changed push send functionality to rest api endpoint
- Added jQuery UI Datepicker
- Improved error handling
- Added Version Parameter to JS and CSS
- Added API Connection Test to Settings Page
- Added Conversion Tracking option for WooCommerce
- Improved the settings page
- Fixed wrong color for error messages when sending messages