This plugin add additional widget area that can be slide up and down at the top of your site.
Very useful when your site have lot of information to show but doesnt have enough space.
To make it sure how the plugin work, please take a look at screenshot.
Note: This plugin only supports Genesis child themes.
- Upload the entire ‘Genesis Widget Toggle’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- DO NOT change the name of the ‘Genesis Widget Toggle’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag and drop available widget into Widget Toggle Left, Middle and Right
- What does it do?
Add additional widget area that will show at the top of your site.
- The plugin won’t activate?
You must have Genesis or a Genesis child theme installed and activated on your site.
- Where I can find support?
Just visit Genesis Widget Toggle Support Page
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Widget Toggle” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add and rename new functions and constants
- Add options between using “plus” sign or plain text
- Add .po and .mo for translation
- Cleanup CSS from unnecessary property
- Fix CSS when user login and if Toolbar enable
- Switch from “div” to “aside” if Genesis HTML5 enabled
- Replace “plus” and “minus” images with font
- Replace translation constant into string
- Cleanup some code
- Cleanup PHP code
- Cleanup CSS code
- Add admin setting by using Genesis Setting API
- Add ability to change widget toggle background and color
- Initial Release