This plugin enables themes that use the StudioPress Genesis Framework to use JetPack’s Infinite Scrolling functionality. The current version uses the Jetpack default settings.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You should be able to see the Jetpack options under Settings > Reading.
- Can I change the default Jetpack settings?
It’s possible, but not without manually integrating it into your theme. The next version should have a settings panel to insert these options.
- Can I use this on other themes that don’t use the Genesis Framework?
- What version of Genesis does this work on?
As of now, Genesis 2.x (HTML5) is required to use this plugin. Other versions might work, but they are not supported (nor should you be using those anyhow).
- How does this work?
The plugin assigns an ID to
<content>and the footer widgets widget area (if that exists), which is what Jetpack looks for to work properly. It also uses the
genesis_do_loopinstead of the standard WordPress loop that Jetpack normally looks for, and removes pagination to keep errant clicks from breaking the functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“Jetpack Infinite Scroll For Genesis” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Jetpack Infinite Scroll For Genesis” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the first version.
- Fixed single-quote issue in response to https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-needs-a-small-tweak