WordPress generates thumbnails in the same directory with the original image. This plugin change this behavior by generating the thumbnails in a separate directory. The thumbnails will only be generated when they are needed and has not been generated.
This plugin will only move the thumbnails location for new uploaded images. To move all thumbnails, you need to delete all existing thumbnails (see FAQ).
fr-thumbnails-folderfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Uninstallation Instructions
- Deactivate and delete the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Regenerate thumbnails using Regenerate Thumbnails plugin
- How to delete all existing thumbnails?
This is the recommended way, especially if you have a lot of images.
wp fr-thumbnails-folder delete-thumbnails
wp --url=<site address url> fr-thumbnails-folder delete-thumbnails
Tools → Delete Thumbnails
- Why did you create this plugin?
When backing up files, I only want the original images, not the thumbnails. So to make things easier, I need to separate its location.
Contributors & Developers
“Fr Thumbnails Folder” is oopbron sagteware. Die volgende mense het bygedra tot die ontwikkeling van hierdie uitbreiding:Contributors
Translate “Fr Thumbnails Folder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix broken image path on Windows.
- Add filter hooks to allow modification of the thumbnail location.
wp fr-thumbnails-folder delete-thumbnailscommand.
- Add ability to retry deleting thumbnails.
- Delete thumbnails one by one.
- Fix plugin cannot display default thumbnail location.
- Fix incorrect
- Initial release.